Bangladesh University of Textiles Admission Circular 2017: BUTEX Admission Circular 2017-18. BUTEX Circular 2017-18 has been declared today. Bangladesh University of Textiles Admission Test 2017-18 will be seized on 17th November (Friday) 2017 and 24th November (Friday) 2017 at 10: 00 am to 11:20 am. Details information will be established in our website eduresults.net
Bangladesh University of Textiles Admission Circular 2017
Bangladesh University of Textiles Admission Circular2017-18. The Bangladesh University of Textiles for the academic year 2017-18 of 4 years B.Sc-in-Textile Engineering Course Admission Circular has announced. Bangladesh University of Textiles Admission Circular 2017-18 apply time will be beginning on 02 October (Monday) 2017 at 10:00 am. Dead time application will be on 02 November (Thursday) 2017 at 11:59 pm. Admission Test will be held on 17th November (Friday) 2017 and 24th November (Friday) 2017 at 10: 00 am to 11:20 am. Admission Test Result will be publishing within 20th November &27th November 2017. Application charge is BDT. 900.
Apply Time Ended: 02 November (Thursday) 2017 at 11:59 pm
Application Charge: BDT. 900/-
- Interested applicants have to passed SSC or similar exam & HSC or equal exam with minimum CGPA 4.50 (out of CGPA 5.00),
- Applicant ought to passed HSC or similar exam in 2017,
- Applicants ought to acquire minimum 16-grade point in Mathematics, Physics, English & Chemistry subjects in HSC or similar exam,
- In those subjects, applicants must obtain separately CGPA 3.50.
1. How much competition is the admission in BUTEX?
- Ans: The admission in BUTEX is a bit competitive. Last year we had to allow above 17000 candidates for admission test against 560 seats.
2. What is the minimum requirement?
- SSC or equivalent: GPA not less than 4.50
- HSC or equivalent: GPA not less than 4.50
- HSC Math+Physics+Chemistry+English: Grade Point not less than 19.00
3. Can 2nd timer apply?
- Ans: Sorry. The students who have completed HSC this year are only eligible to apply.
4. Can you tell me about Admission Test?
- Ans: You will have to go through an admission Test of 200 marks. The Admission Test is composed of Math: 60 marks, Phy: 60 marks, Chem: 60 marks and English: 20 marks.
- Total number of questions: 100 (MCQ)
- You will lose 0.5 marks for each wrong answer
- You will be evaluated on Base Score (SSC+HSC) and Admission Test Score
5. How long would it take to complete the course?
- Ans: You will have to complete 08 semesters within 04 years.
6. I didn’t have mathematics in HSC. Can I apply?
- Ans: You must have Mathematics in HSC at least as an optional subject. Otherwise, we cant process your application.
BUTEX Admission Test Date
|17/11/2017 (Friday) KA Unit
24/11/2017 (Friday) KHA Unit
|10: 00 am to 11:20 am|
How to Apply BUTex Admission Test 2017-18
Apply Process: Interested applicant will apply in Bangladesh University of Textiles Admission Circular 2017-18 by SMS system. Only Teletalk mobile will be used. SMS format is particular below:-
- BUT<space>1st 3 letters of HSC Exam Board<space>Roll No of HSC Exam<space>Passing year of HSC Exam<space>1st 3 letters of SSC Exam Board <space> Roll No of SSC Exam <space> Passing year of SSC Exam & send it to 16222
For an example: BUT DHA 340928 2016 DHA 652347 2017 A Send the SMS to 16222
You will get a Reply message from Teletalk for Valid Candidates, like-
Zibon Robin, YOUR PIN IS 94654322. PAY TK 900 AS APPLICATION FEE THROUGH
- 2nd SMS: After getting PIN number, you have to send 2nd message via Teletalk number with a balance of more than TK 500 and then type –
BUT <Space>YES <Space> PIN <Space> ANY CONTACT MOBILE
For an Example: BUT YES 94563122 01711378747 Send the SMS to 16222 to pay the application fee.
You will get Reply from Teletalk, like:
CONGRATS!! Israj Jahan, Fee received successfully for BUT admission. YOUR GROUP IS A AND ROLL IS A-123456.
REPLY: Every Candidate will receive a User ID and a Password for individual Unit with by which Candidate will collect their Admit Card.
Bangladesh University of Textiles Admission Notice 2017
After Completed Your Application than collected your admit card
BUTEX Circular 2017 Download:
Departments & No. of Seats: BUTEX has approved a new department named “Department of Dyes and Chemicals Engineering” which will start its first batch from Academic Year 2016-2017. It has been allowed to admit 40 students in Level-1 Term-1. In which departments & how many applicants will be getting chance to admit BUTEX are given below:-
- Yarn Engineering (YE) : 80
- Yarn Engineering (YE): 80Fabric Engineering (FE) : 80
- Wet Process Engineering (WPE) : 80
- Dyes and Chemicals Engineering : 80
- Apparel Engineering : 40
- Textile Engineering Management (TEM) : 80
- Textile Fashion & Design : 40
- Industrial & Production Engineering (IPE) : 40
- Textile Machinery Design & Maintenance (TMDM) : 40
- Total Seats : 560
The Bangladesh University of Textiles: Butex in short BUTEX is the only public textile university among all textile universities in Bangladesh established to meet the growing need for advanced Textile Engineering education in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Textile University Admission Result 2017. Although this university was established on 22 December 2010 by an ordinance of Education Ministry of Bangladesh, it has a glorious past. During the British Colonial period in 1921 a Weaving School was established in Narinda, Dhaka to meet up textile technical education by offering artisan level courses. East Bengal Textile Institute was it name and started with offering diploma courses.
BUTEX Admission Test Result: Butex Admission test Result will be Declared Within 20 November (Sunday) & 27 November 2017. Any update information about Bangladesh University of Textiles Admission Circular 2017-18 will be found in our website at Eduresults.net