BRAC Bank Limited Job Circular 2017: Brac Bank Limited Job Circular 2017 has been published. BRAC Bank is one of the best commercial banks in Bangladesh. BRAC Bank has been published career in BRAC Bank. To support its continued business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for an ambitious, smart, goal-oriented and enthusiastic individual for its infrastructure Development and Management. As one of the fastest growing and modern banks of Bangladesh, BRAC Bank Limited is playing a vital role as financial intermediaries linking economic policies of the government with rest of the economy. The bank is constantly serving people and the economy of the country by raising aggregate demand, production and thus creating wealth for the economy. BRAC Bank Limited Job Circular 2017.
BRAC Bank Limited Job Circular 2017
Being a Bangladeshi bank and serving the banking needs of Bangladeshi people, Human Resources Division of BRAC Bank Limited maintain an adaptive human resources management strategy and the division comprises of Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Learning and Development, Human Capital Department and HR Administration Departments with a team of dynamic HR Relationship Managers who bridge HR support with the business need. BRAC Bank Job Circular Officer, Operations & Regulatory Affairs.
BRAC Bank Limited Job Circular 2017:
- Online Job Posting: Bdjobs.com
- Job Summary
- Published on: Sep 26, 2017
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Experience: 3 to 5 year(s)
- Application Deadline: Oct 1, 2017
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Application Deadline: Oct 1, 2017
The 3P philosophy “People, Planet and Profit” has become core belief at BRAC Bank and part of the DNA of its business. BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented and enthusiastic individuals for the following position: BRAC Bank Job Circular Management Trainee. You may also visit Eduresults.net
- BRAC Bank Limited, the pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 186 Branches, over 460 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 229 remittance delivery points, the Bank has the unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.
- To support its continued business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic and experienced individuals for the following position in Legal Affairs Division.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Land documents vetting and provide legal opinion
- Mortgage and power deed prepare
- Redemption of mortgage and cancellation of power deed prepare
- Communicate with enlisted panel lawyers for various legal issues
- Monitoring and supervise panel lawyer and title search, vendors
- Interact with Business, CRM & Operation departments for mortgage issues
- Attend at court for case/suit monitoring purpose
- All another task that will be assigned by the Head of Legal Affairs time to time
- LL.B(Hons) & LL.M from reputed university with having added work experience in reputed law chamber on documentation and litigation matters
- 3 to 5 year(s)Job Requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in loan documentation at reputed law firm/ bank
- Ready to work in our different Regional Operating Centers outside Dhaka
- Excellent communication skill in both English & Bengali
- Strong analytical, presentation, interpersonal skill & good team player
- Strong leadership quality and staff motivation skill
- Strong Command over Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure situation and ability to complete all assignments in a timely and effective manner