BUET Admission Test Circular 2017-18: Buet Admission 2017-18 www.buet.ac.bd Admission. BUET Admission Test notice 2017-18 Buet.ac.bd has announced. From September 2017 at 10:00 am BUET Admission Test Admission application process will be established. BUET Admission Test Circular 2017-18 Admission related all information will be found in BUET (Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology) website at www.buet.ac.bd & also on our website.
BUET Admission Circular 2017-18
BUET Admission Test 2017-18 www.buet.ac.bd:
BUET Admission Test Circular 2017-18 www.buet.ac.bd Admission. Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) for the educational session 2017-18 of Honours 1st year Admission Test Circular has announced in BUET website & also in our website. Interested applicant has to apply by online.
The application fee will be paid by SMS within …. September (Thursday) 2017 at 4:30 pm. Eligible applicant list last date will be on ….. September (Tuesday) 2017. Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) admission test will be held on ….. October (Saturday) 2017.
BUET Admission Requirements/ Eligibility:
- Interested applicant has to get CGPA 4.00 out of CGPA 5.00 in SSC or equivalent exam & HSC or equivalent exam,
- They have to passed SSC or equivalent exam in 2014 &2015,
- They have to completed HSC or equivalent exam in 2016 & 2017,
- Applicants have to get CGPA 5.00 in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry & CGPA 4.00 in Bangla & English in both of SSC & HSC exams
- For Foreign students, applicants must have twelve education years in Foreign Institution and equal grade in the equivalent exam from any Foreign Education Institution. For this, applicants must submit certified grade equivalent Numerical Value certificate from authority,
- Applicants must pass GCE “O” Level with ‘B’ grade in 5 papers and GCE “A” Level with ‘A’ grade in at least 2 subjects & ‘B’ grade in other subjects. Applicants only who passed “A” Level in 2016 can apply.
- This year applicants will fight for entire 1030 seats
How to Apply
- The facility for the submission of online Application will be available through the website of BUET(http://www.buet.ac.bd) from 16/09/2017 9:30 am. The deadline for the submission of online Application Form on the website is 24/09/2017, 4:00 pm.
- An applicant must fill in electronically the information related to admission (Desired Program, Status of Studentship, etc), his/her personal information (Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Addresses, Gender, Nationality, etc), his/her academic information, his/her experience (if any), names and addresses of two referees.
- To upload your digital photograph, simply locate your image file by clicking the Browse button. The photograph to be submitted online should be in any of the .JPG, .JPEG, .GIF, .PNG, or .BMP formats, although .JPG format is preferred. Most digital cameras and scanners on the market today utilize this format. If you are in doubt, submit the photo and you will receive a notice if it does not meet the necessary criteria.
- After filling in all necessary data in the online Application Form on the website, the applicant must electronically submit the Form. The submission of Online Application should be followed by Steps 2 – 5 as stated below.
The applicant must also submit the printed copy of the submitted Application Form within the due date. Failure to do this will result in the cancellation of the online application.
- After electronically submitting the Online Application Form on the website, the applicant must download this form (in PDF) and take a print out of the same. The information pertaining to the Photograph, Name in Bangla (Item No. 4 in the Application Form) and Signature will have to be provided by the applicant on the printed Application Form. Two attested copies of recent passport-size color photographs should be stapled at the appropriate place provided in the Form. The name of the applicant must be written on the reverse side of each photograph. Be informed that the hardcopy (automatically generated in PDF format) will not print your photograph.
- Please note that Serial No. of Application Form will be generated automatically and almost immediately if the online application has been successfully sent. Please take note of this Serial No. of Application Form for future use.
- If you have completed and submitted the online Application Form but have not downloaded the PDF file for printing it, you can download the PDF file later by entering the Serial No. of Application Form and your Date of Birth through the website of BUET.
Attaching All Supporting Documents
- Documents submitted in support of your application are non-returnable. Please submit only attested and clearly legible photocopies of documents. Original documents should not be submitted. The University will not be responsible for the loss or damage of original documents, if submitted.
- The printed copy of the completed Application Form together with the following supporting documents must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office to complete the application procedure.
- Attested copies of certificates of all public examinations.
- Attested copies of transcripts/ grade-sheets/ mark-sheets of degrees obtained.
- Attested copies of testimonial/ character certificate from the institution last attended.
- Letter of Consent, in prescribed form, from the employer for applicants in part-time or full-time employment.
Payment of Application Fee
Non-refundable application fee of Tk. 500/- (Five Hundred) must be paid in cash as application fee at the time of the submission of complete application to Registrar’s Office, BUET. Please DO NOT send cash payment by post. The University will not be responsible for any loss of cash payment submitted by post.
Submission of the Complete Application:
A complete application includes the printed copy of the completed online Application Form as described in Step 2 attached with all necessary supporting documents as described in Step 3. The complete application must be submitted to Registrar’s Office, BUET by 24/09/2017 during office hours (9:00 am to 5:00 pm except on Thursdays, Fridays and any other holidays). Failure to submit the same will result in cancellation of your online submission.
Please note that the Application submitted by mail will NOT be accepted.
- The Registrar Office will provide “Receipt of Application Form (Applicant’s part)” as soon as the complete application is submitted.
Please note that
- Failure to submit the complete application directly to Registrar Office will result in cancellation of your online submission without further notification.
- Application submitted by mail will NOT be accepted.
- Incomplete Application will result in cancellation of the same.
- Wrong or false information provided in the application form will lead to the cancellation of the application
- For any help regarding online application, please contact the Institute of Information and Communication Technology (IICT), 6th Floor, ECE Building (West Palashi), BUET.
BUET Admission Test Circular 2017-18
|September 2017 at 10.00am||Online Application Form Fill Up & Submission Start|
|September 2017 at 04.30pm||Online Application Form Fill Up & Submission Finish|
|September 2017 at 04.30pm||Application Charge Pay last date|
|October 2017||Eligibility list announce|
|October 2017||Admission test held|
|November 2017||Admission test selected list & waiting list announce|
|November 2017 at 10.00am||Online department selection start|
|November 2017 at 04.30pm||Online department selection finish|
|November 2017||Applicant list publish form department selection|
Interested applicants have to apply in BUET Admission Test 2017-18 by online. They have to pay application charge by SMS. Only Teletalk mobile number is applicable for it. In BUET (Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology) website at www.buet.ac.bd all process are described.Interested applicants have to apply in BUET Admission Test 2017-18 by online. They have to pay application charge by SMS. Only Teletalk mobile number is applicable for it. In BUET (Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology) website at www.buet.ac.bd all process are described.
Fill the Online Apply Form-
Photo Size (300X350) pixel, Maximum size is 75KB
2. Signature Size: (300X80) pixel, Maximum size is 20KB
3. Fill the Apply Form properly, on confirmation page then you will get Application Number and Password
Payment of Application Fee-
The application fee of TK 600 (Six hundred) should be paid by SMS using TeleTalk Pre-paid Mobile SIM. Application form can be submitted by the TalkTalk Mobile SIM by sending SMS to 16222. Go to message option then type.
The instruction of How to send SMS is as like:
SMS Format: BUET <space> Application Number (6 digit Application Number of the Applicants)
For Example: BUET< space > 987654
- If this SMS is sent successfully, the sender will receive a return SMS mentioning the applicant’s Name, the amount of application fee and a 6 digit PIN code and will be asked to pay the application fee.
- If the applicant agrees to pay the application fee, then type BUET<space>YES<space>PIN code (with 6 digit PIN code) and send to 16222 numbers.
- If the sender has enough balance in his/her mobile, the application fee will be deducted from the balance and will be notified by a confirmation SMS.
- Departments Application FeeKA Engineering Departments and Urban & Regional Planning (URP) Department BDT. 600/-KHA Engineering Departments, Urban & Regional Planning (URP) Department, Architecture, and Planning Department BDT. 700/-Bangladesh University of
Engineering and Technology Full Prospectus Download
BUET Admission Test Notice 2016-17 DownloadTotal BUET Seat Number of BUET
There are B.Sc. Engineering, BURP and B. Arch courses in the five faculties and a total number of seats is 1030 of which 3 seats in Engineering and 1 seat in Architecture are reserved for the candidates from Chittagong Hill Tracts and other Tribal Areas of Bangladesh.
Dept. of Chemical Engineering = 60 seats, Dept. of Material and Metallurgical Engineering = 50 seats, Dept. of Civil Engineering= 195 seats, Department of Water Resources Engineering = 30 seats, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering = 180 seats, Dept. of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering = 55 seats, Dept. of Industrial and Production Engineering = 30 seats, Dept. of Electrical and Electronic Engineering = 195 seats, Department of Computer Science and Engineering = 120 seats, Department of Biomedical Engineering= 30 seats, Dept. of Architecture = 55 seats, Dept. of Urban and Regional Planning = 30 seats.