Dental Admission Test Result 2017-18: Dental Admission Test Circular 2017 has been published in this official Website www.dghs.gov.bd. Bangladesh Medical Dental BDS Admission Test Circular 2017-18. 1st Year BDS Course Application Form Will Found at dghs.teletalk.com.bd site. DGHS Medical BDS Admission Notice & Result 2017. The Authority Will Take Medical MBBS & BDS Exam Separately. So Medical MBBS Exam Will be 1st and Then Will be Held BDS Dental Exam. Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) Admission Circular 2017-18 Publish on October 2017.
Dental Admission Test Result 2017-18
Dental College Admission Test MCQ, Exam Result 2017, Medical Admission Test Will be Held on 10 November 2017. The Authority Will be Published Dental College (BDS) Medical Admission Circular Soon. Dental College BDS Medical admission test Circular 2017 for sessions 2017-18. Don’t Worry you have to come right place about Medical Dental College BDS Admission 2017. The admission tests for public and private dental colleges will be held on 30 November 2017 said an official on Thursday. Director of medical education at Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) Prof Dr ABM Abdul Hannan confirmed.
On 13 October, The Authority Announce That Dental Admission Test Notice Will Publish 15 October 2017 by Daily Newspaper and official Website. If All Things Will Goes Right, Then Dental Admission Form Fill Up Will Start From 17 October 2017. Students Will Able To Fill Up The Application Form Within 28 October 2017. Candidates have To Fill Up Application Form Through Official Online Application Site at dghs.teletalk.combd.
Dental Admission Test Circular Will Publish 15 October 2017
Dental Admission Schedule:
- Online Application Start: 17 October 2017
- Online Application End: 28 October 2017
- Admission Test Date: 10 November 2017
- Dental Admission Result: 13 November 2017
- Candidates must be passed SSC or Equivalent in 2014 / 2017 and HSC or Equivalent (With Chemistry, Biology and Physics) in 2016 / 2017
- For the general candidates must have minimum total GPA 9.0 in SSC and HSC or equivalent, minimum GPA 3.5 in each of SSC and HSC in Bangladesh & Foreign Education Program.
- For all type of candidates GP 3.5 in Biology in HSC level.
Dental Admission Online Application System:
Applicants have To Apply Online and Payment have to Send Through Teletalk Prepaid Mobile
How To Apply for Medical Admission:
At First Go to www.dghs.teletalk.com.bd site. Then Give your Information and click Next. Fill up Your Application Properly. Now Upload Image and Signature. After Review Properly click Submit. Now Pay Application Fee by Teletalk Prepaid Mobile. SMS format Application Properly. Now Upload Image and Signature. After Review Properly click Submit. Now Pay Application Fee by Teletalk Prepaid Mobile. SMS format Application Fee by Teletalk Prepaid Mobile. SMS format are Given Below:
Please read instructions carefully before apply. Download Admission Circular
- A signature must be 300 X 80 pixel (width X height) and file size not more than 60 KB.
- Photo must be colour with 300 X 300 pixel (width X height) and file size not more than 100 KB.
- Monochrome, Black & White or Gray-scale photo or any image other than photo will not be accepted.
How To Pay Medical Dental (BDS) Admission Payment
- DGHS User ID and Send 16222
- Example: DGHS FGLTGS and Send 16222
- Reply SMS. You Will Get A SMS Along With Pin. Now Send 2nd SMS
- DGHS YES PIN EXAM CENTER and Send 16222
- DGHS YES 456321 15,16,22,40
- Note: Please Select Exam Center Where you want to Seat For Exam.
- Govt. Medical College: 22
- Number of Available Seat: 2812
- Non- govt Medical College: 53
- Number of Available Seat: 4245
- Available Seat of Dental Department: 567
Dental Admission Admit Card Download 2017:
Eligible Candidates Can download Admit Card From 01 November 2016. Download Admit Card by Using User ID and Password.
Medical BDS (Dental) Admission Test Result will Publish 3 December 2017. You Can Collect Result From Our Site and Also dghs official site.
According to the Directorate of Health Services, all medical and dental colleges in Bangladesh have around 8,500 seats. There are approximately 2,800 seats in 22 government medical colleges and 4,250 in 53 private medical colleges. The nine public dental colleges and the dental units of medical colleges have around 570 seats, while the 14 private dental institutes have some 900 seats.