EXIM Bank Bangladesh Job Circular 2017: Exim bank ltd job circular 2017 has been published on this main website career.eximbankbd.com. EXIM Bank Trainee Asst Officer Job Circular 2017 has been published Bangladesh Officer job recruitment circular 2017 has been published on EXIM Bank recruitment website career.eximbankbd.com. EXIM Bank Job Circular 2017 is also available on this website. EXIM Bank Bangladesh invites online application from eligible candidates for the position of Trainee Asst. Officer. Interested candidates have to apply online by October 30, 2017. The details of EXIM Bank Bangladesh Trainee Asst. Officer Job Circular 2017 is given below.
EXIM Bank Job Circular 2017
An interested applicant can apply through Exim Bank website at eximbankbd.com. The applicants must have to apply within on October 30, 2017. The applicants find the Exim Bank Job Circular 2017 on https:eduresults.net See the more information is listed below:
More Information Here:
- Organization: EXIM BANK
- Post Position Name: Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash & Call Centre).
- Total Post: NA
- Job Published Date: 02/10/17
- Application Deadline: 30/10/17
- Salary: BDT 15000 – 18000
- Educational Requirements: Master’s Degree /4 (Four) year Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience Requirements: NA
- Age Limit for Jobs: 30 years/ 32 years
- Job Location: Everywhere in Bangladesh.
- Job Source: Bangladesh Bank Website
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Employment Type: permanent job
You can get Exim Bank Job Circular related all information has been found my website Eduresults.net. To support its continued business growth, Exim Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the following position in Technology Division. Exim Bank job circular has been given bellow.
Trainee Assistant Officer (for Call Centre/Agri-Field)
Finally selected candidates will have to go through one year of probation period with a monthly consolidated salary of Tk.15,000/-. After the successful completion of the probation period, he/she will be confirmed as “Assistant Officer” and entitled to a monthly gross salary of Tk.18,900/-(as per the regular scale of pay).
Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash)
Finally selected candidates will have to go through one year of probation period with a monthly consolidated salary of Tk.15,000/-. After the successful completion of the probation period, he/she will be confirmed as “Assistant Officer (Cash)” and entitled to a monthly gross salary of Tk.18,gQQ/-(as per the regular scale of pay).
- Master’s Degree /4 (Four) year Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university with no 3rd Division/Class in any level of academic examinations.
- Equivalence between class/division and grade points as per the circulars from Ministry of Education.
Eligibility Criteria: In addition to the required academic qualification, applicants must meet the following criteria-
- Age not exceeding 30 years (32 years for freedom fighters’ children) on 30 October 2017.
- Willingness to serve the bank for a minimum period of 5 (five) years.
- General level of computer literacy.
- Preference will be given to the experienced candidates in Call Center.
If you are ready to take up the challenges of a successful banking career with EXIM Bank, please apply online through our recruitment portal http://career.eximbankbd.com by 30 October 2017.
You cannot apply for more than on post.
- Misrepresentation of any information will disqualify the candidature.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for written examination and /or interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed in any stage of recruitment process.
- EXIM Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Job News: Most of the time, we follow the Job News. And we also follow various government official web server for a hundred of jobs seeker of Bangladesh. We have only an intense that a good service for JOBS SEEKER. So, stay with us.
About of Exim Bank:
If you want more information, so contact us with Facebook Fan Page as soon as possible. We are waiting for you! Or Email us following by our website’s Contact Page. Thank you for visiting here.