North South University Admission Notice 2018-19: North South University Undergraduate Admission Circular Notice 2018-19 has been published in this official website www.northsouth.edu. Interested and Eligible candidates can collect admission form from North South University. NSU Admission fee must be submitted in NSU authorized banks before submission of application form within 2018-19. Admission fee is TK1500. North South University Undergraduate Admission Circular is for session Spring 2018-19
North South University Admission Notice 2018-19
North South University Admission Notice 2018-19 (Minimum Academic Qualification):
- Combined GPA of 8.0 in both SSC and HSC with minimum GPA 3.5 in each OR
- GCE O-Levels and A-Levels : O-levels in five subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.5 or above and A-levels in two subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.0 or above. (scale A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2 & E=1) OR
US High School Diploma or equivalent
- Academic qualification other than the above need to contact Admissions Office to check the eligibility
For all programs of School of Engineering & Physical Sciences, applicants must have Math or Physics with minimum B grade in HSC or C grade in A-levels.
- For Biochemistry and Microbiology, applicants must have Biology and Chemistry at SSC/HSC or O/A- levels.
- For BPharm Professional, applicants must have Biology & Chemistry, with minimum B grade in HSC and C grade in A-levels and should have done Physics in HSC/A-levels to be eligible to apply.
All Undergraduate Programs
|School of Engineering & Physical Sciences|
|Bachelor of Architecture||– 170 Credits|
|BS in Civil & Environmental Engineering (CEE)||– 149 Credits|
|BS in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||– 130 Credits|
|BS in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE)||– 130 Credits|
|BS in Electronic & Telecom Engineering (ETE)||– 130 Credits|
|School of Health and Life Sciences|
|BS in Biochemistry and Biotechnology||– 120 Credits|
|BS in Environmental Science & Management||– 130 Credits|
|BS in Microbiology||– 120 Credits|
|BPharm Professional||– 199 Credits|
|School of Business & Economics|
|BBA in Accounting||– 120 Credits|
|BBA in Economics||– 124 Credits|
|BBA in Entrepreneurship||– 124 Credits|
|BBA in Finance||– 120 Credits|
|BBA in Human Resource Management||– 124 Credits|
|BBA in International Business||– 124 Credits|
|BBA in Management||– 124 Credits|
|BBA in Management Information Systems||– 124 Credits|
|BBA in Marketing||– 130 Credits|
|BBA in Supply Chain Management||– 124 Credits|
|BBA General||– 124 Credits|
|BS in Economics||– 125 Credits|
|School of Humanities & Social Sciences|
|BA in English||– 123 Credits|
|Bachelor of Laws (LLB Hons)||– 130 Credits|
- Step-1: Complete your registration
- Read carefully your eligibility from tab Minimum Requirement or go to Undergraduate Requirements
- Complete your registration with a valid email and phone number.
- Verify your email
- Then login again
- Step-2: Complete your application form
- After registration, you will get an application form.
- Complete your application form with valid information.
- You may check your application form carefully before final Submission
- Once it submitted you are not able to edit your application form.
- Step-3: Payment options for Application Fee
- Payment with bKash: 1523/-
- Payment with Bank: 1500/-
- Payment with DBBL/VISA/Master card: 1510/-
- For details go to Payment Process tab
- Step-4: Print you admit card
- Print you admit card to sit for the exam.
Acceptable scores in NSU admission test.
Admission test will be waived for those who have got
- A minimum score of 1500 (OLD) or 1000 (New) in SAT AND
- 500 (CBT 213/IBT 79) in TOEFL OR Minimum 5.5 in IELTS
- NSU reserves the right to change any requirement at any time. Candidates are advised to visit NSU website for updates.
Undergraduate Admission Test Procedure
Test date Instruction:
- All candidates must bring one original photo ID (Passport or NID or HSC Registration Card)
- All candidates must report at least 30 min before the admission test
- Cell phone, digital watch, calculator, tab, camera, and handbag will not be allowed at the exam hall
- All candidates should bring pens, pencils, sharpeners, erasers etc
Admission Test Duration
- A two-hour Admission Test consisting of English grammar & vocabulary, Quantitative Aptitude (General Math), Reading comprehension and Composition.
- In addition, there will be a 30-minutes drawing test for the Bachelor of Architecture candidates.
- The Quantitative Aptitude part of the Admission Test requires the ability to solve SSC/O-levels math problems.
Following documents of the successful candidates will be needed at the time of Admission.
(a) SSC/O-levels mark sheet and certificate
(b) HSC/A-levels mark sheet and certificate (if available)
(c) Passport size photograph of candidate and parents
(d) Photo ID of candidate and parents NID
Eduresults are Publishing Bangladesh all Public University Admission Notice, Admission Test Result, Seat Plan, Merit List Result, This time publish Others Education Related Information by Our Website at eduresults.net and also Our Facebook Page. Like Our to Get Updated News