NU Honours Admission Result 2017-18: National University Honours Admission Result 2017 For Honours Course. Every Year NU Honours Admission Result 2017-18 Publish For Couple of Courses. Among them, Honours is The Most Popular Course For HSC Passed Students. Here We Will Discuss National University Honours Admission Result 2017-18. NU Honours Admission Result merit list and Others Information Can be Collect From below. NU Admission Result Publish based on HSC GPA. So, Don’t Worry About Getting The All Information About Admission of Honours Course. Result Will Publish at app1.nu.edu.bd
NU Honours Admission Result 2017
National University Honours Admission Result 2017-18. Honours 1st-year Admission Circular 2017 For Session 2017- 18. NU Honours admission Notice will be Published Soon. NU Honours Admission test Notice 2017 Will be Published by NU Authority. 1st Year Undergraduate admission circular 2017 May Publish on The Month of August. So, Collect Your National University Honours Admission Result 2017 1st Merit list after publishing by The nu.edu.bd/admission
NU Admission Educational Requirement:
- Minimum GPA in HSC & SSC Must be 2.00 (with additional subject)
- Sum of GPA of HSC & SSC should be 4.0
- Maximum Age 22 Years on 31 December 2017
More Than 3,91,055 Seats Are Available For National University Honors Admission. So Huge Number of Students Can Get National University, Which is largest Public University in Bangladesh. Here You Will Find All College Subject Wise Seat of National University
Form Fill Up Summary:
- Total Application Submission: 5,31,000 Form Submission
- Available Seat to Admission: 3,91,055 Seat
Clik here to login Check your Result
NU Honours Admission Result 1st Merit list:
NU Honours Admission Result 2017 Merit List. National University Admission Result Will Publish by The Official Admission Portal app.nu.edu.bd. On The Result Publish Date, You Will Get The Result at 9.00pm Online and 4.00 PM By SMS. Check National University Admission Result 2017-18 by Click The Link. NU Admission Result have To Collect by login With Application Roll number and PIN Number.
Now, The Question is When Will Publish National University Admission Result?
Share This News With Your Friend by Click Share
NU Admission Result Check:
National University (NU) Honours Admission Result Can Found SMS System. Honours Admission 1st Year Result For National University. After Publishing Bangladesh national University Admission Result For Honors Level, All Applicants Can Get Result Through Online and SMS. Admission Result Can Be Found Through Online. See Below For Getting Result by Online and SMS.
NU Admission Result by SMS:
NU Honours Admission Result by SMS Instruction are Given Below. After Publish Result, You Can Get Result by Send SMS From Any Mobile Operator in Bangladesh. Just Follow Below Instruction
NU (Space) ATHN (Space) Admission Roll and Send 16222
Example: NU ATHN 53647 and Send 16222
National University Admission Result 1st Merit List:
When The Authority Publish NU honours Admission Result by official Site app.nu.edu.bd. You Can Get Result by login with Admission Roll Number and PIN
- Click The Result Link
- Give Your Admission Roll and PIN
- Now Click The Ger Result Button and Ger Result
- Students Can Get Result Through online. Go to below Link and Login To Give Your Admission Roll and Pin Number.
You Can Book Mark Our Site To Get Updates Quick By Press CTRL+D From Keyboard.
আমাদের সাথে সংযুক্ত থাকুন। আমাদের ফেইসবুক-এ লাইক দিয়ে:-
Before Going To Admission Result Section, We provide The Instruction of Preparing Merit list. See Below For Idea.
NU Honours 1st Year Admission Merit List making Process
1st Step (Basis of CGPA):-
- Merit list will be prepared by students’ SSC or equivalent exam result’s 40% & HSC or similar exam result’s 60%. These 2 results will add to prepare merit list.
2nd Step (Basis of Obtained Total Marks):-
- If 2 students’ CGPA (SSC & HSC Exam) will found same, then their total obtained marks will be calculated. In this case, their SSC or equivalent exam 40% obtained marks & 60% HSC or similar exam marks will be calculated besides their total CGPA. Then merit list will be made.
3rd Step (Basis of Age):-
- If students’ total CGPA & total marks found same, then their merit list will be prepared by their age.
- Calculate point of NU Honours 1st Year Admission.
- (SSC CGPA 5 * 40 / 100 = 2) + (HSC CGPA 5 * 60 / 100 = 3)= 2+3 = 5 point
- (SSC CGPA 5 * 40 / 100 = 2) + (HSC CGPA 4.80 * 60 / 100 = 2.88)= 2+2.88 = 4.88 point
- (SSC Marks 820 * 40 / 100 = 328) + (HSC Marks 810 * 60 / 100 = 486) = 328 + 486 = 814 point
- (SSC Marks 820 * 40 / 100 = 328) + (HSC Marks 860 * 60 / 100 = 516) = 328 + 516 = 844 point
National University Honours Admission Release Slip:
You can find all the information related to National University 1st Year Honours Admission at this Site. National University 1st Year Undergraduate admission circular. NU have Limited Seat For its Course. So, Many Students Won’t Get Chance For 1st Merit List Result or 2nd Merit List Result. However, The Authority Will Declared Release Slip Application For Honours Admission Candidates. Students Who Didn’t Get Chance Merit list, They Can Apply For Release Slip Application
Who Can Apply For NU Honours Admission Release Slip
- Students who Fill up Admission Form but did not get chance in merit list
- Candidates who canceled admission
- Students who get chance in merit position but haven’t admitted
How To Apply NU Honours Admission Release Slip:
To Get Honors admission Release Slip Form: Students have to login website by giving admission test roll and Pin No. Then Students Will get Applicant name and Others details. They Will get Available College and Seat Number in College Option, Now Choice Your College and Fill Others information and submit application Form.
Note: 1 Students Can Choice Maximum 5 college. So Be Aware, When Choose College. See Available Seat Number and Take Decision Carefully.
Note: You Don’t have to Submit Release Slip Application form to Desire College
The Authority of NU Declared That Admission Process Will be Start 24 August 2017. NU Bangladesh Invites Applicant to Fill Up Application Form For Honors 4 Years Bachelor Degree. Application Last Date 20 September 2017.
NU Bachelor programs 1st Year Class Will be Started From 15 November 2017. Se Details Admission Circular From Below.
National University Admission Online Form Fill Up 2017
Application Form Will be Available When The Authority Declared Application Details. Candidates have to Submit Application Through Online. After Complete Online Application Applicant Have to Submit Online Form and Others Documents in Respected College With Application Fee. NU Application Complete With 5 Step. We Provide here Instruction how to Submit Application Step by Step
How To Apply for NU Honours Admission:
- At First, Step give SSC & HSC Information and Click Next button
- 2nd Step See Your Information Based on HSC and SSC Information. If All Correct Click Next. See Your Gender.
- Now Select Your College (Where You Want To Admit) and Choice Subject ( Be Aware of Choice Subject) When You Finish Click Next.
- Now Select Quota Option if Eligible and Click Next
- At Step 5 Upload Your photo. [ Photo Size Should Be 120 x 150 Pixel and JPG Format. File Size Maximum 50 KB. Now Click Preview Application Then Check All Information. Now Submit Application. Print Application in (8.5″x11) A4 Paper.
After Complete Admission Form Fill Up, You have To Submit Application Form to Desire College.
Finally, We are The End Option of National University Admission of Honours Program. Every Year Around 2.5 Lakhs Students Get Admission in National University Honours Admission Course. NU Honours Admission Admission Circular Publish on September and NU Admission Result publish November. National University Honours Class Will Start From 15 November 2017. Hope You Like The NU Admission Circular 2017.
Share This Article With your Friend and Family, They May Need This For Get Idea. You Can Share by click Above or below Social Share Button. Thanks For Being With Us. Now We Hope That National University Honours Admission Result Will Publish Last of October 2017. So, Get NU Honours Admission Result From above Instruction. National University Honours Admission Result Will Publish at app1.nu.edu.bd. Hope You Able To Download NU Admission Result 2017-18.