SUST Admission Circular 2017-18 Shahjalal University of Science & Technology Details Will Found Here. Shahjalal University Of Science and Technology Admission Circular 2017-18 Will Publish Soon at www.sust.edu Official Website. Here You Will Find The SUST Admission Result 2017-18. After Publish Shahjalal University Of Science and Technology Admission Result, You Can Download by Click Below Result link. SUST is the Top Choice For Students Who want To Study in Science & Technology Education. Hope You like The SUST Admission Circular 2017 Information. When The Authority Publish SUST Admission Test Circular You Can Download it Form below. Therefore, You Can Get HSC Exam Result 2017 by Click This Link others Website Eduresults.net
SUST Admission Circular 2017-18
SUST Admission Circular 2017-18:
The Circular Will Publish For Academic Session 2017-18. Hope The Authority Publish The Circular Soon. The Authority of SUST Take Admission Test in Two Unit Such as A Unit and B Unit. SUST Admission Test Will Held on 26 November 2017. A Unit Admission Test Will Held at Morning 10.00 AM and B Unit Admission Test Will Held at 2.00 PM. Here You Will Get All Information about Admission Test of SUST.
Shahjalal University of Science & Technology Circular 2017-18:
The Institute Successfully Running SMS and Online Based Admission Registration Since 2009. To Apply for SUST Admission, You have To send HSC and SSC Exam Information From Teletalk mobile. Note, If Any Change Will Happened by The Authority, We Will Update here. There are no Hassle To Fill Up The Traditional Way of Application. SUST Admission Circular 2017-18
The 2017-18 Session SUST Admission Circular Not Publish Yet. But From Previous Year Circular, We Provide The Admission Deadline (Probably). Form Fill Up Will Start October and The End Date Will be November 2017.
Shahjalal University Of Science and Technology Admission Circular 2017:
Admission test and the application process is divided in two units that unit- A and B. Both students can apply through the mobile SMS. You must follow the instruction before submit application otherwise you application can be rejected.
SUST Admission Education Requirement:
- Applicant Who Passed SSC or Equivalent exam in 2014 or 2015 and HSC or Equivalent exam in 2016 or 2017.
- Students Must have Minimum GPA 3.00 in SSC & HSC each of exam and Total Minimum GPA 6.5 in HSC & SSC exam for A Unit
- For B Unit Applicant Must have Minimum GPA 3.00 in SSC & HSC each of exam and Total Minimum GPA 7.00 in HSC & SSC exam
How to Apply Sust Admission 2017:
- Applicants have to Apply By Sending SMS to use Teletalk Prepaid Mobile. SMS Format is Given Below:
- Eligible Candidates Have to Apply From Teletalk Prepaid Mobile. Application SMS Format Should Be Like This. SMS Format is given Below.
- 1st SMS: Go to Teletalk prepaid mobile message option and type the following message:
- SUST<space>1st 3 Letter of HSC Board<space>Roll<space>Year of passing<space>1st 3 Letter of SSC Board<space>Roll<space>Year of passing<space>Group and Send the SMS to 16222
- Example: SUST DHA 123456 2016 SYL 321456 2014 A Send the SMS to 16222
- Reply from Teletalk for Valid Candidates (example): ABDUL KARIM, YOUR PIN IS 94563122. PAY TK …… AS APPLICATION FEE THROUGH.
- Reply from Teletalk for Valid Candidates (example): ABDUL KARIM, YOUR PIN IS 94563122. PAY TK …… AS APPLICATION FEE THROUGH
- 2nd SMS: Go to the message option of your Teletalk prepaid mobile with a balance of more than Tk. …… and then type the following message-
- SUSTYES PIN ANY CONTACT MOBILE and Send 16222
- Example: SUST YES 94563122 01711378747
- Send the SMS to 16222 to pay the application fee.
- Reply from Teletalk (Example): CONGRATS!! ABDUL KARIM. Fee received successfully for PUST admission. YOUR GROUP IS A AND ROLL IS A-123456.
Applicant Will Get Result by online and SMS. SMS Format is Given below.
The question paper will be prepared in Bengali. If any candidate wants to have question paper in English he/she has to request through an email to [email protected] by 10 November 2016.
The admission examination will be MCQ based. For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted. OMR form must be filled using Black ballpoint pen. Mobile phone is completely prohibited in the examination hall. The durations, subjects and corresponding marks of the examinations are given below.
SUST Admission Test Admit Card Download:
Applicants have To Download Admit Card through sust.teletalk.com.bd. Admit Card Will be Available Up to 13 November 2017. Candidates have to Download and Print Two Copy Admit Card. Admit Card have to Download by Using USER ID and Password.
SUST Admission Test Seat Plan:
To know your seat from a mobile phone, send the message as the following format to 16222 from any Mobile phone operator.Message format:: Seat Plan Has been Published.
Sust Admission Seat Plan Are Found Online and SMS System.
Applicant Will Get Seat Plan by online and SMS. SMS Format are Given below
Exam: SUST HELP SEATPLAN 333333 and send 16222
Seat Plan SMS Format For Others Operator:
SUST<space>SEATPLAN<space>Roll-No. and Send to 16242
- After Complete Admission Test and Publish Result. You Have To Face Viva. To Attend The Viva Examination, You have to Bring The Necessary Document
- Students should bring 4 copies recently taken passport size (colored) photographs, original Mark-sheets and Certificates of S.S.C/equivalent and H.S.C/equivalent and required money (about Tk 6850/-) for admission.
- Quota applicants should bring the certificate from appropriate authority.
- Students must also bring two photocopies of all necessary documents (mark-sheets, certificates). Students have to submit their original mark-sheet of H.S.C/equivalent exam during the admission.
Departments and Seats Under A Unit
So, The Shahjalal University of Science and Technology Was Founded in The Year 1987. If You like the SUST Admission Circular 2017 Information, Then Share With your Friend. Your Friend Maybe Need The Admission Circular. Now The Authority expanded to 7 schools, 27 departments and two institutes. The number of teachers has grown to 487 and the students to 9262. Besides, the University has 8 affiliated medical colleges under the School of Medical Sciences with 2744 students.