Trust Bank Job Circular 2017: Trust Bank Job Circular 2017 has been published in this official website www.tblbd.com for the post of Junior Officer, Trainee Assistant Officer. Trust Bank Ltd Job Circular 2017 published today. If you’re looking for a banking career that will help you stand out, join Trust Bank Limited and fulfill your potential. Human Resources lead the implementation of the Group’s people strategy in line with business objectives. Trust Bank Limited are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Junior Officer, Trainee Assistant Officer and Trainee Assistant Officer (cash).
Trust Bank Job Circular 2017
Trust Bank Limited Job Circular 2017:
Trust Bank Job Circular Application Deadline September 28, 2017. Trust Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Finally selected candidates will have to undergo on probation for 1 year. Upon Satisfactory on the job performance, the incumbent shall be confirmed as ‘Senior Officer’ under banks regular scale. Candidates not qualified as Junior Officer, Trainee Assistant Cash Officer may be considered for selection as Junior Officer, Trainee Assistant Cash Officer. Candidature of the incumbent shall be canceled if any discrepancy is found between the online resume and original documents (which will be verified at the time of final selection).
- Organization name: Trust Bank Ltd.
- Post name: See original circular
- Published on: October 11, 2017
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Application Deadline: October 21, 2017
- Salary: Negotiable
- Apply Website: tblbd.com/jobs
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Source: Online source: Online
- Must have Microsoft Certificated DBA
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Plan, design and help the DBA and Software team in establishing an enterprise system requirements of the bank with proper diagram and documents
- Having hands-on experience in planning, installing and maintaining mission-critical business database
- Showing strong evidence of analytically challenging projects in IT that includes complex SQL query writing and reporting design
- Maintain and Monitor the Service Level Agreement with vendors (Vendor management)
- Minimum B.Sc degree in CSE/ CS/ ICT/ IT
At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Strong knowledge of SQL programming and advanced proficiency including advanced formulas
- Strong capacity to develop SQL Server with DBA experience T-SQL (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views)
- Outstanding data structuring skills and proficiency in relational database management, maintenance, and design.
- Hands on Experience of MS SQL server query performance, optimization, and tuning.
- Hands on Experience of MS SQL administration and daily operations including database sizing, replication, backup, migration, Security and general database maintenance.
- Good knowledge of the feature sets of different SQL server versions and how these can be leveraged effectively when upgrading.
- Hands on Experience of query performance tuning
- Ability to produce an analysis when writing queries coupled with knowledge of Execution-Plans
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
IT Oditor :
- Certification in any of the following fields will have added advantage:
- Hacking and Forensic investigation: Firewall, IPS & IDS audit, CEH and CHFI
- Network: CCNA, CCNA Security CCNP, CCNP Security.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Conduct IT audit by identifying, assessing, measuring and monitoring IT risk of the bank including both in-house systems and vendor based solutions covering Information Security, Business Continuity and compliance risk of the bank
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration tests for applications, infrastructure, and network of Trust Bank
- Review and define requirements for information security solutions of the bank
- Work on improvements for provided IT security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets of the Bank
- Complete analysis and draw comprehensive conclusions of overall system risk of the bank, making recommendations for remediation strategy
- Advises senior management of the bank by identifying critical IT security and fraudulence issues and recommending the risk-reduction solutions
- Remain updated on IT strategy, tools, utilities and solutions, IT auditing standards, best practices and reporting procedures of the banking industry
- Prepare reports containing audit findings with recommendations for improvement/ opportunities for the IT Division
- Assist to submit various Regulatory Reporting to Bangladesh Bank i.e. DBI, RM Paper, CAMELS, Self-Assessment, Fraud Forgery Report, Annual Report, BASEL, ICAAP-Pillar II of Basel, Annual Health report, etc.
- Perform Information Systems audit, Pre-Audit, follow up audit, Branch Information Systems Audit, collaborative audit with internal department
- Must have knowledge on Designing, Managing and maintaining Data center operations and IT Infrastructure
- Must have significant knowledge of Linux, Windows, and Network (CISCO, Juniper & Others)
Minimum Graduation in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Information & Communication engineering or related field
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): IT/MIS
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Banks
- At least 5 year(s) out of which More than 3 years in IT Audit, IT Security, IT Risk Management and experience in system audit
- A candidate also must have the expertise on Network Engineering, Network Administration, System Administration, System Engineering.
- Skills on Database, CISA, CCISO, Oracle, Sql Server, DB2 Mysql etc.
- Skills on vulnerability & Penetration Testing Tools: Kali Linux, Nmap, Metasploit, Nessus/ Nexpose/ Openvas, Wireshark, java snoop, etc.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Applicants Selection Procedure:
- Applicants meeting above qualifications and requirements will be shortlisted and placed for different stages of selection process of the bank including written test and viva voce
- Candidature of the incumbent shall be cancelled if any discrepancy is found between online resume and original documents (which will be verified at the time of final selection).
- Any kind of communication may result in cancellation of candidature.
Incomplete applications (even without photograph) will not be considered for the selection process. Further information about Trust Bank Job Circular 2017 will be updated here. You can also check recent all bank job circular 2017 from our website. So visit Eduresults.net regularly to get updated information regarding New Job Circular 2017.